Bring the children to experience traditional lambing, in a real farm environment, on one of our Open Days at Gaston Farm. We open our farm every year for Open Lambing where you can see lambs being born and maybe cuddle an orphan lamb. We also have free tractor and trailer rides, chicks and ducklings handling area, a Café, and a Shop, and it's all in a friendly farm environment...
- Get 'up close' with the Lambs
- Free Tractor and Trailer Rides
- Hold baby Chicks and Ducklings
- Food and Drinks available from the Café, proceeds to Charity
- Toys & Sheep Food available from the Shop, proceeds to Charity
- Informative Talks
- Toilets and Hand-Washing Facilities
- Inside & Outside Picnic Areas
- Disabled Parking & Wheelchair Access
- Friendly Atmosphere
We have tractor and trailer rides out to the fields to see where the sheep live, on the South Downs. Children are given informative talks by the Shepherd, see the lambs, and maybe witness a birth.
The Café produces freshly baked cakes, teas & coffees, cold drinks, sweets, and freshly cooked hot food like bacon & egg rolls, burgers and hot dogs. There is a large seating area in the main barn to sit and eat lunch or enjoy your coffee.
We provide free parking for cars and coaches, inside and outside picnic areas, and toilets and washing facilities are on site. No pets allowed.